Virgin Balloons will be joining us at the fete this year before taking off from the fete field that same evening for a flight over the Blackdowns and surrounding areas. We’ve snagged a couple of tickets worth around £300 for two lucky people to join them*.
We’ll be raffling them off in a special draw, with tickets costing £5 per strip of five tickets. One winner will receive both places for a balloon ride on a date of your choosing. Space permitting that could potentially be the very same evening, so make sure you have a family member of friend on hand to join you in the skies!
Head over to the Virgin Balloons display on the day to buy your raffle tickets and then listen out for the winner at the end of the fete.
You can look forward to:
A 3 TO 4 HOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDING:
- GREETING AND REGISTRATION
- BRIEFING BY YOUR PILOT
- INVITATION TO HELP INFLATE THE BALLOON
- AROUND AN HOUR’S FLIGHT IN AN ICONIC VIRGIN BALLOON
- CHAMPAGNE TOAST AFTER LANDING (OR SOFT DRINK)
- PRESENTATION OF CERTIFICATE SIGNED BY YOUR PILOT AND ENDORSED BY SIR RICHARD BRANSON
- INVITATION TO ASSIST WITH THE DEFLATION OF THE BALLOON
- TRANSPORT BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL LAUNCH SITE
For more information about the flight experience, visit the Virgin Balloons website here.
- NB. If spaces are available for the June 1st flight then it will be possible to fly the same day. Otherwise, a mutually agreeable date for an alternate flight will be offered.